Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FAQ: For Photographers • Eastern Idaho Wedding Photographer

Q: Where are some of your favorite locations in the pheonix area?

A: My top two are the Mesa Arts Center and Granite reef.
The Mesa Arts Center is fave mostly because of the water. I save it for the tail end of the session because we tend to get a little wet.

I love the dots

I love the stairs



Granite reef is fave because of the big trees, green grass, and mountains. At different times of the year your pictures will have a different look. It's not always super green but still beautiful.







I do however enjoy shooting at all kinds of new locations. Sometimes we will drive around for a little bit, I'll see something that I like, and we will stop for some pictures.






3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this. I have been wondering where the colored walls were at. I can't wait to try it out.

    Heidi Trejo (Cassidy Bunkers Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to check with you where you took the picture of the girl on the chair with that graffiti wall behind her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I came across your blog through a link on one of my friends blogs. I love your photography. I am my own little business I just started. I have a question about the lenses you use. Which lens do you use the most for your pictures? I am looking into getting a new lens and want to get one that makes a really blurry background, but it good for couples and children. Let me know, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete