Wednesday, May 6, 2009

AH HA!

Photobucket
My husband comes in the other day and begins to tell me about something he heard on the radio at work. This happens pretty much everyday... he come home and it's yada yada yada... j/k I'm almost always interested because it's usually about politics and I enjoy hearing about it. Anyhow, the other day I got SOOO excited when he told me about a study they were talking about on the radio. It was saying that a persons most creative time of the day is typically around 10pm!!! Hurray!!! I'm not crazy for staying up late! I have talked to a couple other photographers who are on the same page I am. The time they work best is late at night. When I get e-mails back from other photographers it's almost always between 10pm-1am. Maybe the reason I have always had a hard time falling asleep at a decent hour (even when I was a kid) is because that's when my creative brain juices would start flowing! Ah and the time that I want to sleep is in the middle of the day when I'm feeling the least creative! This way definitely an AH HA moment for me!
I couldn't find the study they were talking about on the radio but here is a site that talks a little about it: Ground Report

No comments:

Post a Comment